About Fiducia Limited
Fiducia is a business consulting specialist and service provider established in Hong Kong in 1982. From our four offices in Hong Kong and China, our team of over 120 professionals support international companies with business activities in Greater China.
Through providing China insight for over 30 years, our history shows our depth of experience. Our clients benefit from our integrated services that include finance accounting, corporate and trade services, consulting and recruiting. By combining local expertise with international know-how, Fiducia offers trustworthy advice and high-quality service.
Join one of our multinational teams located in the energetic cities of Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to personally and professionally grow and develop with us in the future.
Report to Head of HR; act as a Business Partner to Service Teams on:
a. Develop talentacquisitionprogramsincluding channels, internal referral and employer branding
b.Develop talent pipelines,build effective talent pool, performmarket benchmarking to support business development
a.Follow through development plan for individuals
b.Identify good trainers for different programs with approved budgets
a. Lead mid-year promotion process;annual salary increase mechanism
b. Managehalfyear Smart Goal and AnnualPerformance Review
Employee Engagement and Feedback
a.Regularly communicate with ChinaEmployees to collect feedback
b.Review and recommend Employee retention program
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelordegreeor above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines, with minimum 5 years solid HRBP experience in consulting, advisory or multinational corporations
- Strong inter-personaland cross-team coordination skills with good communication skills (includingwritten, presentation and reporting)
- Analytical, structured with good planning skills
- Able to work in a fast pace multi-cultural environment with strong china market intelligence
- Quick learnerand a creative solution provider
- Proactive withgood judgment and can work under pressure
- Fluent written spoken English and Mandarin are essential
What we offer:
- Asia exposure including Greater China, Southeast Asia with strong brand and interesting clients
- Career growth opportunities with established peer group
- Excellent package
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team-building and CSR activities
- Educational subsidies
- Birthday Leave
- Commercial Medical insurance after Probation
Please refer to our Company Website: http://www.fiducia-china.com. Please submit your full CV with expected salary, plus availability to us. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, you can assume that your application is unsuccessful.