|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2018 14:31|
1) Develops and executes annual processes such as Talent Management, Succession Development, Compensation Review Process, 360 Feedback process, integration of new hires.
2) Actively partners with site managers to ensure alignment of people strategies and business initiatives.
3) Facilitates the effective resolution of day to day HR matters. Coaches business leaders on managing their business organizations effectively. Proactively initiates dialog with management, providing advice on issues affecting morale, performance, development, and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
4) Supports HR specialist functions such as staffing, people development and compensation as needed.
5) Conducts research, manages projects and creates internal communications as needed.
6) Employee relationship management, implementation communication strategy to employees through variable way.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
# Our Vision is to be:
+ A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
+ Satisfying the worlds growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
+ A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
We are a rapidly growing company with $3.3 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 12 countries and more than 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
# Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
+ Sensata is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action (AA) /Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Employer.
+ Sensata uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.