A biotechnology company is setting up its Asia hub in Singapore and is recruiting a HR Manager. In this job, you will be tasked to drive and set up the full spectrum of HR infrastructure and policies while supporting the leadership team.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide focused and professional HR advice to management and staff within the Singapore office as the business expands into the region, ensuring that company policies and procedures are adhered to and global HR initiatives are adopted.
- Develop and execute the necessary HR processes and policies to support high growth strategy in the region, which including close collaboration with Global to transfer and localise the necessary HR policies and compliance, ensure all written materials are within the required legal requirements; continually monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Oversee employee relations and be the main point of contact in resolving issues for employees and their success in their role and for the company; provide sound advice and guidance to all levels of management on all matters affecting the smooth running of the office and the employment of staff to ensure that employment legislation is not contravened
- Apply HR knowledge to business decisions ensuring HR is seen to support the business by introducing initiatives which drive productivity, work relations and employee engagement, and drive alignment between HR practice and goals of the business
- Manage the quarterly performance management process to ensure regular communication between managers and employees
- Drive the end-to end recruitment process across the various countries as the business expands, including collaboration with partners whenever necessary
- Develop and deliver training to employees and managers on various topics to improve employee development and engagement
- Ownership on the payroll process through collaboration with vendors to ensure timely payment; management and renewal of all benefits programs
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you must have a proven track record in HR operations and be capable of influencing senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resource Management or related
- Seven years' HR generalist experience, preferably with Pharma / Healthcare / Medical Devices exposure
- Experience managing performance management and improvement programs
- Outstanding customer service skills and a bias towards action with attention to detail
- Manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent track record for managing multiple tasks and delivering results with minimal supervision
- Self starter and a team player who strives on the success of the business
This is a highly reputable brand in the market and it is an exciting phrase to be part of its initial set-up in Asia.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this HR Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng