Industry: US MNC
Location: Jurong East & Serangoon (Serangoon about 1 or 2 times a week, pre-covid), Currently work from home arrangement
Salary Range: SGD 9,000 + Variable Bonus 15%
What you will do
- Deliver HR support to business leaders and employees to drive talent management excellence, implement talent strategy and initiatives to enhance employee engagement and leader effectiveness.
- Integrate, standardize, fine tune existing HR operational processes and align delivery model to ensure optimum support to business leaders and employees.
How you will do it
- Manage the process of the employee life cycle: induction, re-employment and exit interviews.
- Lead the review implementation and interpretation of HR policies and programs.
- Deliver HR activities (employee engagement surveys, performance appraisal cycle, incentives plan) in conjunction with the COEs as needed
- Partner business leaders on workforce planning to achieve the business goals.
- Manage talent planning, talent reviews, and talent development.
- Drive focus and improvement on diversity and inclusion
- Partner the line managers to drive high performance culture.
- Provide local consultation, guidance, and support for managers on performance, development, engagement, and other HR initiatives.
- Manage local employee and labor relations.
- Monitor and act to address employee engagement and culture change.
- Handle local implementation of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and restructuring events that are local to the team.
- Implement Human Resources policies and communicate to employees changes in policies and procedures.
- Develop and coach managers to a leader-led model.
- Collaborate with COEs to ensure consistent and integrated HR support to the business
- Participate as an active member on site and corporate projects, teams and process improvement.
- Recommend appropriate HR Strategies and actions to retain employees.
- Leads investigation activities, advise and implement on remediation actions where applicable.
What we look for
- University Degree in Human Resources
- At least 5 years of HR Generalist experience in a Managerial role
- Experience in working in a large organization with matrix reporting
- Experience working with shared services function and in a unionized workplace
- Proven ability in managing HR operations, HR partnering and employee relations
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Email resume to [ Email address blocked ]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
OperationsMatrixIncentivesResourcesBonusManagingPerformance AppraisalRestructuringAcquisitionsDevelopmentProcess ImprovementSupportManagement SkillsFaxPerformanceEmployee EngagementResumeHR PoliciesTalent ManagementInvestigationRegistrationEmployee RelationsReviewsInterpersonal SkillsLTDSalaryHuman ResourcesStrategyEmailProject ManagementPlanningCommunicationBusinessManagement
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Culture Change
- Human Resources
- Interpersonal Skills