1. Understand Singapore's human resources market, be responsible for human administrative work, be familiar with Singapore laws and regulations, be able to set up a Singapore production and research team from 0 to 1, and help the new company quickly land and integrate into the market.
2. According to the situation of the business team, clarify the competency model, design the personnel growth path and personnel training plan, effectively formulate and implement the talent development plan and follow up the implementation;
3. Provide support for the development of the team, apply professional theories, methods and tools, and provide comprehensive solutions for the business team, including human resources work such as recruitment, training, performance and employee relations;
4. Establish effective and diversified channels through interaction with management and employees, ensure the smooth flow of information in the organization, and promote the construction of corporate culture and the rapid development of business;
5. Participate in the formulation of comprehensive human resources solutions at the group level.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years working experience in human resources, and reach the level of business communication in Chinese and English;
2. Have hrbp working experience in large it / media companies / Internet companies, and support R & D system business is better;
3. Understand the basic work of each module of human resources, have practical experience in more than two modules such as Ta, er, C & B and OC & OD, and be familiar with relevant national human resources policies, laws and regulations;
4. Self driven, strong thinking ability, serious and responsible, have affinity, and can adapt to the work rhythm of the company's rapid development.Tell employers what skills you have