Professional track; Full time
The position will be a HRBP role to lead HR initiatives and activities to support Suzhou manufacturing sites with potential additional newly developing business sites/factories. Drives HR goals and objectives, implements and follows through the overall HR strategies, targets and activity plans in full spectrum of human resource. Completes the routine HR tasks in compliance with agreed HR policies and procedures under support from HR COEs and Colleague Services to ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR solutions to leaders and colleagues.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Proactively participate in China AOP headcount planning, support business leaders with headcount deployment;
- Work with central staffing team to ensure that AOP plan is met every quarter;
- Work with line manager to define JD, facilitate hiring approval process, and participate in interview process as required, assistant central staffing team with salary proposal and offer;
- Establish and maintain cooperation with local recruiting channels through support by central staffing team;
- Provide consultation to business leaders on people and organization development;
- Assist business leaders on organization structure adjustment, people promotion/ transfer, salary adjustment, etc.
- Provide consultation and assistance for people issues, such as coaching in leadership, facilitate in PIP, etc.
- PMD process: leading the process implementation in the business, provide necessary training or consultation when necessary, audit the quality and give feedback to management team;
- HRR process: assist business leaders to complete their HRR process for their direct reports; participate in the HRR review with management team; follow up the defined actions; roll out the HRR process for a lower level;
- With the guidance of central C&B, complete total compensation process for responsible business;
- Support business leaders and managers to make increase decisions. Ensure that all salary recommendation is within guideline;
- Responsible for Suzhou Manufacturing sites direct labors OT and local incentive plan data at monthly basis;
Learning & Development
- Follow guidance in annual budget planning, monitor the spending of training costs;
- Systematically collect training needs, also ensure the training implementation;
- Be familiar with Quality Management System and take lead in HR part to make sure all related apply to compliance to meet ISO & other government audit requirements;
- Connect with employees at all levels and business managers closely and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs in division management meeting and give feedback to central HR teams to create an open, cooperative atmosphere;
- Coordinate, communicate and follow up on annual Employee Involvement Survey results;
- Responsible for employee relationship relevant issues, incl. labor law consultation, conduct culture development and employee communication related activities;
- With business transformation needs, to advise, prepare, and execute pre-change and post-change HR activities to ensure the organization and employee success;
- As HR representative, to work with project leaders on manufacturing new site study, including but not limited to local policy and market information study, feasibility analysis and report, site visit, and business transformation execution from HR work stream.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding HR policy and HR projects to ensure smooth implementation;
- Seeking continuous improvement on HR practices and operation;
- Participant in regional/Local HR projects and support other function projects.
- Analyzes, maintains and communicates various HR reports, conducts HR data analysis & HR records required by top management, law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 8 years experience in HR function with 5 years+ of HR generalist experience in a multinational manufacturing environment. Medical and/or Bio-tech industry background is preferred;
- Has a strong business focus and insight, works with business unit management as a business partner;
- Be capable and willing to work on day-to-day operational issues as well as the sense of human resources strategic activities;
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin language skills (both oral and written). Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong team and inter-personnel skills.