Responsible for working in a group environment with recruiting, training, compensation and benefit, employee relation and ensure work environment in safe condition. Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce.
Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations in Indonesia
2. Maintain all personnel files, and background investigation results, and other personnel records, and ensure company is in compliance with all laws and regulations and demonstrates best practices in regard to personnel information management.
3. Develop and implement human resources programs and policies and periodically update company regulation.
4. Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
5. Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and employment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
6. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
7. Accurately follow verbal and written directions from senior management.
8. Advise on employment statutes, rules, regulations and policies affecting team members.
9. Meet with and assist company SEA team leaders in planning and directing activities, explaining and implementing decisions, and resolving significant issues involving team members.
10. Conduct research regarding employment issues, benefits, workers compensation and personnel procedures and, working with General Counsel, apply the conclusions to companys personnel policies and practices.
11. Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements, and screening and interviewing candidates.
12. Maintain and keep working area to meet environmental requirements and regulation compliance.
13. Demonstrate skills in consensus-building and mediation in order to constructively address employee conflicts.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCY :
1. The job requires a Bachelors degree in HR Management or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience across all HR disciplines including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training.
2. An excellent command of English and Indonesian is required, any additional language skill is an asset.
3. Good knowledge in Manpower laws.
4. Has good leadership and goals oriented.