- At least 3 Years(s) of FNB working experience in related field. Experience in HR will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS power Point.
- Assists in business development and operations administration such as application of certifications, licenses, and permits and other administrative matters.
- Handles HR duties including payroll & CPF submissions, leave management, performing interview, etc.
- Assists in work passes application (WP, SPass, EP), renewal, cancellation, tax clearance and other related matters.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Develops, streamlines and setup of HR standard operation procedures.
- Develops and maintains proper documentation and filing for both paper and electronic records.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.Tell employers what skills you have