- Join a market leader within Telecommunications
Key responsibilities areas :
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Seeking a motivated and dynamic full fledged HR generalist, HRM who is able to lead the department and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You should possess strong talent acquisition experience, ability to provide strategic advice to management. Agile, Independent and able lead HR team in the full spectrum of HR functions including payroll.
- Work together with top management to provide strategic and advice on the improvement of organization.
- Develop, review and implement HR strategies and policies that support business goals
- Responsible for the full HR spectrum such as employee engagement, recruitment, performance management, payroll and other HR related matters
- Review, design and implement HR policies and procedures to reflect business objectives
- Work closely with business line management by providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters
- Maintain and build talent pipeline by establishing a recruitment strategy, assessing talents, and interviewing program to attract and retain talents
- Consistently updating job requirements and job descriptions for all existing and new positions
- Lead HR related projects and initiatives
- Advise on compliance with employment laws and other legislative requirements
- Manage employee relations including grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 4-8 years of HR generalist experience and strong HR knowledge in all aspect of HR functions
- You have at least 4 years experience including solid experience in a similar role
- Preferable candidates with prior experience in IT, Tech, Telco industries
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and strong ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and dynamic work environment
- Adaptable and can operate under minimal guidance and deal with ambiguity
- Strong in change management and dealing with organizational growth and/or changes
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- You ideally possess solid experience in Lateral Recruitment, Payroll and Leadership Hiring.
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- Experience in building partnerships and advising multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to handle sensitive / highly confidential information professionally.
- Sound business acumen and thorough understanding of business fundamentals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
We are hiring HR Manager for a recruitment agency which provides recruitment and human capital solutions tailored to their clients needs so that they can meet the challenges of todays dynamic business environment. The prompt, innovative and quality services we deliver attest to our commitment towards clients success