With over 15 years experience in providing HR consultation and recruitment service, our team dedicates to provide support to the foreign companies, especially Japanese companies which would like to develop their business in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Asia.
Our business includes providing Recruitment service, advice & management consultation, HR related information and support on business re-organization.
For more information, please feel free to contact us by calling2152 1160 orInterested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Our client, a machinery brand products company is looking for the candidate with the following details
- Handle HR full spectrum function and lead a small team in executive
- Handle daily HR function, develop and implement HR operation and company projects
- Review and update company policies, procedure and practice in line with update Labor Ordinance
- Develop and implement recruitment and screening procedures and select potential candidates up to company standard
- Access, review training and policy development
- Prepare and review the reports, policy and procedure for management review
- Perform HR functions and provide certain training, reward to motivate staff performance in good standard
- University graduate with over 5 years supervision level experience in HR
- Solid experience in sizable company
- Good knowledge in employment policies and able to execute independently
- Solid knowledge and experience in C&B, staff Trading, recruitment etc.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good English and Chinese in spoken and written
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.