- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Knowledgeable in all HR facets
- With atleast 5 years work experience in managerial role
- Possesses great people management skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Office Address
- San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
RBT Consulting Corporation, is an end-to-end Human Resources Consulting company. We deal with all services relating to Human Resources, from Executive Search, HR and Payroll Outsourcing and Human Resources Information System (HRIS). RBT Consulting Corporation, is a member of Sagesoft Solutions Inc. Group of Companies, a dynamic group of companies who are in to IT Infrastructure, open sources systems and lately, ventured into payment gateways and financial services. RBT Consulting Corporation's main focus is on the development are productivity oriented solutions and high impact HR services ranging from HR System Development and implementation to organization development consulting. We also cater to outsourced HR services, payroll and talent search and placement. Our Human Resource Information System is powered by RBT Software which is used by more than a hundred clients located in the Philippines, USA, France, Australia and Spain.