- Headcount and position management for the assigned scope
- Based on headcount planning set by BU / Function leader and Country HRBP, implement position management, including maintenance in the HR system and facilitate position change request review process
- Recruitment management for the assigned scope
- Facilitate hiring mangers to raise hiring request
- Provide consultancy to TA and hiring managers on sourcing strategy, selection, offer, and onboard process
- Join interviews for selected positions
- Performance management for the assigned scope
- Communicate and implement performance processes
- Provide consultancy to people managers on performance assessment
- Partner with people managers on Function-level performance calibration
- Track implementation of performance management
- Talent management for the assigned scope
- Communicate and implement talent processes
- Provide consultancy to people managers on talent assessment and development plan
- Partner with people managers on Function-level talent calibration
- Facilitate talent movement
- Track implementation of talent plan
- Coach and provide the consultancy with people managers to implement the Disciplinary Matrix, manage people issues and employee relations
- Partner with CoEs and HR Operations to provide optimal support to in-scope people managers; Provide continuous feedback to CoEs and HR Operations on improvement opportunities
- Provide strong support with Country HRBP to develop strategies at Function-level, develop the projects in line with global HR andtake PMO role for assigned projects.
- Lead the functional country project regarding Human resources management subjects
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
Experience & knowledge:
- 10 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 8 years human resource work in MNC, preferable in Business HR function, or Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Operations, Employee Relations;
- Experience in interacting with different levels of management/staff across organizational lines;
- Experienced in facilitating the matrix organization and having been working in the international environment
- Experienced in implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support organizational objectives;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, trend analysis, etc;
- Experienced in change management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Good English, orally or written
- Organizational savy, problem solving skill
- Logic, strategical thinkg, result oriented and customer oriented
- Good at reading and analysis of the data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good collaboration and influencing skills and team work spirit
- Change agents
- Proactive and independent attitude
- Good computer skill in EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WORD;
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life