As the electronics division of Gold Peak Group, GP Acoustics Group specializes in design, sales and marketing of high-fidelity acoustic products worldwide. The two brands KEF and Celestion are world-renowned in premium consumer speaker and professional speaker driver markets.
KEF, being the market leader of sophisticated and professional acoustic products, commands an award-winning record of over 55 years for seamless integration of innovative engineering and outstanding design.
To cope with our vigorous business growth, we are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join our team for the global development of KEF.
- The HR manager job role will involve managing activities such as HR daily operations, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management and training development.
- The job role of an HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset, and together as a team, we will ensure we have a workplace that is productive, and our employees are fully engaged to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping culture with agility, consumer-centric, ownership and excellence.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage day-to-day HR operations and Administration
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support senior management, regional sales office and enabling functions leader on all human resources related matters
- Support current, and future business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation of our workforce in order to reach optimization
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage the performance management program to drive high performance
- Maintain compensation and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to HR Director and provide decision support
- Ensure legal compliance and statutory requirements locally
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- This job role may expand to cover all Asia Pacific countries in the future.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 8 years of proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Strong in excel for data analysis
Visit our website for more information: www.kef.com
We offer 5-day work, double pay, medical benefit, free company coaches and bright career prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume stating current salary, expected salary and date of available to [email redacted, apply via company website].
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.