Human connection is at the heart of our business. Our personal approach, supported by state-of-the-art technology, is what sets us apart in the world of work. We express this with a new brand promise: Human Forward.
about the company.
Our client is a leading Hong Kong property management company of major shopping centres.
They are looking for a HR manager from related industries to join their expanding team of top calibre HR executives.
about the team.
This managerial position with oversee the entire HR operation for a major shopping mall in TST, under his/her management a headcount of 400+ employees and a team of 5 experienced HR specialists.
about the job.
- Perform All-round HR functions including but not limited to Organisation development, C&B, TA, ER and general property manpower management
- Work with management group of other property in the group to engage on Employee engagement initiatives
- work as HRBP to diagnose & advise improvement on HR matters across business units
- Review HR policies and SOPs to facilitate the changing operation / business needs
skills & experiences required.
- 12+ Years of HR experience acquired from sizeable organisations, hands-on experience in property management from developers, residential building management is essential
- Degree holder or above from HR management or related disciplines
- 6+ Years leadership experience in management role with strong understanding in change management and how to influence subordinates with expertise
- sound understanding of SOPs in property management and Employment laws and situations in Hong Kong
- Agile and adaptive personality is important in working in the fast pace environment
- Great command of written and spoken Chinese and English are required
Interested candidates, kindly send your application to Omega Chiu at [email redacted, apply via Company website] for further discussion.