- Participate in the full cycle of recruitment process, including sourcing candidate, arranging and conducting interview, drafting interview notes, and on-boarding process
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and requirements
- Manage job posting status on various platforms
- Maintain staff information and records, support document uploads and database management
- Conduct primary candidate profile search on LinkedIn and other job portals
- Perform ad hoc HR projects
- Undergraduate in Human Resources or equivalent
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Well versed in Microsoft office e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient on Taleo and LinkedIn search is highly preferable
- Intern experience in Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition team under MNCs or executive search firms is preferable
- Quick learner and willing to learn
- Dedicated to the tasks assigned
- Prefer to be available from Jul to Dec 2018; contract will be extended upon mutual agreement
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.