What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
About the role
Our Southeast Asia Human Resources Shared Service Centre (SEA HR SSC) hub is based in Kuala Lumpur and provides a range of HR administrative services to Deloitte practices across SEA (Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam). The services include personnel administration, recruitment management, performance development, leave administration and global mobility.
As a team player in SEA HR SSC team, you will contribute towards building operational excellence in all aspects of operations including service delivery, operational effectiveness and innovative process improvements to deliver an exceptional service performance.
Work youll do:
- Perform and complete data entry tasks using HR systems in an accurate and timely manner, within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Highly analytical to support the reporting function and needs of the business, including monthly and ad-hoc reporting for SEA Countries.
- Escalate issues for resolution and follow through to closure.
- Collaborate effectively with various stakeholders such as Local / SEA support and technical team.
- Support process improvement initiatives or projects which may be assigned from time to time.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of HR work experience for Executive application, ideally gained from Shared Service Center environment with SAP HR experience.
- Good Microsoft Excel skill. Intermediate level is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Prior experience in SAP reporting is required for Senior Executive application.
- Highly motivated with a passion for performance-oriented work processes.
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Team player with ability work well under pressure and to adapt in a fast paced changing environment.
Due to volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MH59-170948-2019