Role: Senior HR Executive
R esponsible for the smooth and efficient delivery of HR Operations and ensuring consistency and accuracy of the processes, systems and data. Perform a variety of human resources, personnel and administrative tasks including but not limited to:-
Support in the entire recruitment & selection process from posting vacancies; shortlisting applicants, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks and preparing contracts.
Responsible for the employee lifecycle HR operations such as On-boarding, employment changes (e.g confirmations, transfers, promotions, terminations) and Off-boarding processes.
Responsible for accuracy and on-time in-house payroll processing and submission of tax clearance to IRAS where applicable. Responsible for any regulatory filings to local government authorities.
Responsible for work and dependent visa applications from submission, tracking and arranging appointments with MOM.
Submit monthly pay reports to the EY GCM Team for all expats monthly salary in a timely manner.
Ensure all AG invoices and breakdowns are accurately checked and forwarded to the accounting team in a timely manner.
Responsible for ensuring up to-date employee benefits and leave administration. Be the first level contact point for all employees queries on human resources and welfare matters.
Ensure HR policies published in the Intranet is regularly reviewed to maintain relevance.
Coordinate and prepare HR announcements and upload to the Intranet.
Maintain accurate and up-to-date Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and regularly review data to ensure correctness
Support in any HR projects as assigned by immediate supervisor
- At least a Diploma in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or relevant HR qualifications.
- At least 5 years work experience as a HR generalist.
- Must be able to work independently with sound decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
- Must be well organized, meticulous to details and possess good planning skills.
- Well-versed with Singapore employment law
Company is a MNClocated at Harbour Front. Hours of work: 9-6 (Mon to Friday)
Salary:$4600 to $5000