The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students.
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Supports the Manager-HR Compensation Benefits in management of compensation benefits related matters at schools and ESF Centre and the execution of day-to-day tasks
Operational Support in Compensation:
- Assists in internal and external compensation research
- Assists in reviewing and updating compensation structures for different job positions, job families and job framework
Operational Support in Benefits
- Assists the implementation of the insurance programmes
- Liaises and communicates with Insurer and insurance broker
- Answers enquiries related to special medical/dental benefits from schools/centres
- Monitors special medical cases and follows up on reimbursement
- Assists on various projects
- To perform other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills enabling the gathering and summarising of large amounts of numerical data
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Research skills relevant to gathering competitive CB information in HK and relevant overseas markets
- HK Employment practice
- Understand Hong Kong economic condition
- HRIS e.g. IPL
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 17 Jun 2018
For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at +852 37622655 or [email redacted, apply via company website].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESFs Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.