HR Director - The Pizza Company
|Job Title:||HR Director - The Pizza Company|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2018 14:30|
Responsible for supervising and overview managing HRM focusing on building people capabilities through the company systems & drive culture to achieve a high performance organization. The position is expected to provide sound HR related advices & guidance to senior executive level in strategic decision making and people management to achieve business objectives
*HR Strategies Management *
* Develop Brand HR Strategy in line with business direction and initiate HR action items as per outlined in the HR Strategies
* Monitor an effectiveness of implemented strategies and polices.
* Communicate HR Polices and HR strategies across organization to ensure an alignment with Corporate HR as well as the companys direction.
*HR Budgeting / Planning*
* Work with department managers / line managers on conducting annual manpower planning in line with business direction and expansion.
* Provide finance director with the annual budget information related to employee relation, recruitment, manpower, wage, salary and total remuneration.
* Monitor an updated labour market trend to be compiled into the company budget and eventually the companys business plan.
*HR Business Partnership*
* Partner with senior management team in the business unit to develop & implement people strategies for driving the overall organizational capabilities and performance base culture.
* Work close with operation team to understand their needs and provide them the proactive advice / guidance and all support concerned people and HR issues.
*HR Functional Excellence *
* Coach / Supervise HR Team to ensure efficient running of all day to day HRM operation with the objective of serving business needs.
* Improve internal HRM Process and people manual to achieve HR Functional Excellence Review, update and design organization structure to serve future business changes.
* Develop & update job descriptions / job specifications on a regular basis for all positions to ensure functional description of each department.
* Implement and maintain unit HR policies and procedures in related to recruitment, employee transferring, promotions, compensation & benefits, personal administration and employee relation.
* Ensure on time completion of HR Report and Analysis.
*Recruitment / Talent Acquisition *
* In charge of recruitment management system, interviewing process and policies.
* Partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition / Hiring Managers on an interviewing & sourcing process to fill the right candidates in time.
* Responsible for maintaining as active source of talent and potential employees.
* Work with MOU Team to ensure sufficient supply of manpower to the store and outlets.
* Ensure effectiveness of on boarding program for new comers and internal promotion.
*Performance Management / Succession Planning*
* Primary lead to drive culture and Operational Excellent in the business unit.
* Responsible for overall managing of performance management system Plan, implement, monitors performance appraisal process and support department / line manager to manage any employee-s performance related matters.
* Ensure completion of succession list, initiate verification and connection for the potential candidate pipeline.
* Drive the implementation of career succession planning & personal development programs (IDP) to enhance employee-s capability in order to support business expansion and organization change.
* Liaise with Training Director and team on the identifying of training needs analysis and further development programs.
*Staff Retention / Employee Engagement *
* Ensure exit interview conducted for all USC Employees and key positions.
* Develop and implement strategies to minimize staff turnover and workout the methods or preventive action plan to improve engagement index and employee-s satisfaction.
* Be a champion of Employee Engagement Program, EES, Internal HR communication and other employee relationship activities to ensure high employee engagement index across organization.
* Manage communication efforts to educate employees on company values, code of conduct and appropriate working behaviours in the organization Drive for zero labour case issues and employee grievance.
*Compensation & Benefits *
* Administration Responsible for compensation and benefits program of employees including the conducting of salary & total remuneration survey on the regular basis to determine the company position in the market place.
* Monitor the implementation of C&B Policies and propose for the updated version if needed.
* Liaise with Humanica to ensure payroll transactions are administered in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with company policy and local legislation.
* Excellence communication & inter-personal skills.
* Good command of English and computer literate.
* Results oriented.
* Good people management and coaching skills.
* Efficient in driving an individual and team performance.
* University Degree and above, preferably with HRM or business management related major.
* At least 10 years of professional experiences in MNC with proven record of achievements.
* Demonstrated working knowledge and experiences in creating and managing HRM policies & procedures, Talent Management and Succession Planning Programs.
* Strong experiences in HRBP preferred.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you