We are one of well-known FMCG companies in Hong Kong, and key focus on Consumer Products (including Personal Care, Household Care etc.). To cope with our aggressive expansion, we are looking for a high calibre professional who is willing to work and grow with the company.
- Responsible for the strategic planning of the HR function
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as instructed by supervisor/Japanese manager
- Implement and review HR policies and procedures in areas of compensation benefits, employee relations, training and development, performance management, manpower planning, etc to ensure alignment with industry practices and regulation requirement
- University degree: Human resources management preferred or related disciplines
- At least 8 years solid HR experience, with minimum 3 years at senior management level
- Experience in sizable Japanese companies is highly preferred
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, MPF Scheme Ordinance, HR practice and regulations (Including China/Hong Kong/Japan/Thailand)
- Proficiency in MS Office application (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Japanese (JLPT Level 1)
- Analytical, strategic, committed and with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer an opportunity for development in addition to competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Please email your detailed resume with contact telephone number, current and expected salary, date of availability tous vai aclicking Apply Now.
Please quote the reference on your application.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.