WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd - focuses on Executive Search services in Asia, in particular, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, and India for the mid to senior positions. We cover industries mainly in Real Estate & Property, Banking and Financial Services as well as Government- Linked Companies.
Our client is a multinational management that has market presence in US, Europe, Australia New Zealand, Maldives, Pacific Islands, etc. It operates through FMCG products, property development and other segments. They are inviting outstanding candidates to join them as Vice President, Human Resources.
Stable, established and public listed company
Attractive remuneration package
Good working environment
- You will be responsible in establishing and implementing short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies and operating procedures.
- As a Vice President, you will be expected to facilitate and provide guidance to management teams in HR matters, directing staff on HR functions, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations, and developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures according to federal and state laws and regulations.
- You are responsible to negotiate collective bargaining agreements with the union(s) and manage grievance procedures. Overseeing the dispute resolution involving employees, management, unions, government agencies and other firms and advising management on issues regarding union-management relations also part of your responsibilities.
- Besides, you are also expected to be responsible for developing and implementing a companys human resources business plan, establishing accountability, identifying solutions to resolve problems and fostering a diverse workplace that enables all employees to contribute to the organization at their full potential.
- You will be responsible for making certain that federal, state and local laws are interpreted and implemented by acting as the liaison between upper management and governmental bodies.
- You may also handle grievances and manage hiring practices, including recruiting and selection as well as be responsible for directing the development of training of employees through subordinate departmental managers.
- You should possess a Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent
- At least 12 years relevant experience
- To succeed in this role, you should have the experience of managing employees of more than one thousand headcounts.
- Candidates who are strong in IR and trade union will have an added advantage.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contactLynn Yap for a confidential discussion.
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
+603 2202 1835
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.