We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
About our Client
- Our client is one of the SME Private Equity Firm To cope with the business growth and expansion plan, they are looking for a HR Director to join and lead the team.
About the role
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
About the person
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Performs other duties as required.
About the person
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other business related disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience in Human Resources Field
- Fluency of English and Cantonese