Our client is a London headquartered company providing professional services with offices across the globe. They have a very stable environment with a matrix structure. To support their South China business, they are currently looking for a HR Partner join their team.
Our client is a London headquartered company providing professional services with offices across the globe, including Singapore, Japan, China, Australia, US, UK. They have a very stable and established working environment with a matrix organization structure. To support their South China business and HR planning, they are currently looking for a smart, independent, and proactive Senior HR Partner with strong stakeholder management and experience driving change to join their team.
- Act as the HR lead for South China region to drive HR transformation across the markets
- Roll out people strategies in different aspects, including talent acquisition, business partnering, employer branding, campus recruitment, employee engagement and organizational development
- Implement change management program and strategic business plans, including driving a corporate culture and high-performing organization with senior management leaders
- Partner with business heads and lead the HR department to drive various HR projects and achieve business goals
- Design and align the career development programs, including talent management and succession plans, to drive internal mobility and to develop talent pipeline across all operating companies
- Ensure local employment compliance and provide HR advice aligning with government and regulations requirements
- Handle ad-hoc duties as needed
- Degree or above, preferred in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 12 years of human resource experience covering Hong Kong and China, ideally from sizable international firms with matrix org. structure
- Experienced in campus recruitment, staff engagement, cultural development, employer branding, and change mgmt. projects
- Well-versed Hong Kong employment ordinance, China Labor Law and other related laws and legislation
- Able to handle multi projects in a well-established working environment
- A high proficiency of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua) and English
This is a permanent position with excellent compensation and benefits offered to suitable candidate, including discretionary bonus, annual leave, medical insurance, 5 days work and other staff benefits. More information to be disclosed.