We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
A renowned global retail group is seeking for a HR Director, C&B to support APAC Regional C&B strategical projects and exercises. They are looking for someone with around 12 years of relevant regional or global experience.
- Oversee all C&B functions across APAC countries, including China, HK, Indian, Vietnam, Cambodia etc
- Provide full range of professional HR services including but not limited to C&B management, employment administration, staff cost budgeting and performance management.
- Formulate, review and implement HR policies and procedures in alignment with company direction and legislation requirement.
- Manage the HR operations, including but not limited to payroll and fringe benefits administration, tax reporting, and supervise the continuous development and enhancement of HR information system (Workday)
- Propose and lead C&B projects programs (such as annual salary review) to support business needs, and deliver briefing/training sessions for major programs independently.
- Review and streamline HR workflow and processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth.
- Develop consistent and practical HR advice and solutions on HR issues.
- Participate in any other assignments/projects as requested
- At least 12 years of relevant regional or APAC C&B experience
- Indian market experience is a must
- Degree holder in HR Management or related discipline required
- Strong numerical sense and experience in producing HR analytics to provide data backed solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.