- A key administrative working closely with the managing partners, and HR executive assisting with the HR requirements of the company.
- In charge of end-to-end HR practices including recruitment, team on boarding and exit processes, HR policies and documentation support.
- Maintain good relationship with internal customers, and external vendors.
- Business support on going company-wide processes.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree majoring in business, HR or related fields is required
- Extremely meticulous with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and cope with pressure
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, manage upwards with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within the context of the team
- Strong writing and presentation skills