The HR Change Management Manager is an operations strategy position. The goals are focused on enabling change and process adoption that reshape the organisation in support of company vision and strategy.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams and executive sponsors. Facilitates pipeline identification, planning, and implementation, leveraging lean leadership tools and standard work (8-step, PDSA)
- Leverages, trains, and enforces standard work following Lean deployment
- Partnership with Finance in balancing project budgets, obtaining approvals
- Acts as role-model leader. Proactively communicates the benefit of Business System to clients in the organisation.
- Removes roadblocks and obstacles through facilitated learning, uses structured problem solving and a consistent and robust sponsor escalation process
- Ensures actions and commitments between China leadership and functional stakeholders are aligned, with engagement from all.
- Bachelors Degree; preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Finance, or Organisational Behaviour
- Proficient in Chinese and English language
- PMP certification a plus
- MBA preferred
- Good communication skills across all organisation levels, including excellent interpersonal skills
- Embodies role-model ethical standards
- Ability and experience making data-driven decisions across business functions
- Proficient in Windows based office software, MS Project, Mini-tab are a plus.