The purpose of this HR Business Partner role is to work closely with the management within the assigned portfolio to develop and implement predominantly medium to long-term people solutions aligned to the business strategy.
The incumbent acts as a single point of contact within the business unit for all people related issues and is a people champion ensuring that people related matters are always high on the business agenda.
- Provides HR advisory to business units from the Support Functions
- Analyses human resource trends and provides value adding solutions to operational problems, in order to deliver the people aspects of the business plan
- Works in partnership with the managers to enable delivery of the business plan which includes recruitment, contract extensions & conversions
- Works in partnership with the managers on year-end appraisal & compensation process
- Respond to ad-hoc query on leave matters, HR policy guidelines, etc.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in HR Business Partner function
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal), tactfulness, integrity, good inter-personal skills
- Good PC Skills (excel and powerpoint) is a must