Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in:
- Partners the Operations to drive the organizations people agenda and deliver people plans, including Talent Acquisition and retention
- Acts as trusted business partner, change agent and coach to deliver best practice and business focused HR solutions that support the achievement of business results
- Collaborates with HR colleagues to achieve operational excellence and consistent high quality of HR processes and services
- Plays a strategic role in people development, identification of high potentials, successors and employees in critical roles to achieve business goals
- Ongoing engagement with the operations to identify and understand people priorities that have business implications. Design action plans to address these priorities
- Engage with the Operations to improve the employee engagement, Involvement in sensing the shop floor to hear employee feedback, Dialogue sessions with employees
- Proactively work with process owners and stakeholders to continuously simplify and standardize processes and systems to enhance efficiency and eliminate non-value adding activities
- Coordination and presentation of HR initiatives communication to managers Supervisors and employees in weekly, monthly meeting and employee forum
- Involvement in Safe Distancing requirements and activities
- Participate in labor rights and employee relations audits
- Administrative work process related to COVID-19 situation impacted on employees
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
- Degree qualification with in-depth Human Resource knowledge
- 5 to 7 years of HR Business Partnering experience
- Influencing, negotiating, facilitating and consulting skills
- Analytical, strong systems thinking (able to see how details affect the overall picture and vice versa) and detailed oriented
- High emotional quotient able to read non-verbal cues and adjust own style and find common ground to influence and obtain buy-in
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast pace and dynamic changing manufacturing operations
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our teams diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
- Annual Leave
- Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
- Group Insurances
- Free In-house Medical
- Structured On-the-Job Training
- Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free Parking in Company Premises