Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.
Our Client, one of the largest electronics manufacturer in the world, is now looking for a high caliber candidate for the following position:
HR Business Partner (RMB 30 - 38K)
- Responsible for supporting all human resources activities for both Lighting Brands and sales teams in agreement with the HR Director
- Provide support in change management processes and support operational business in change tasks
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance and coaching to line managers for personal development, performance talent management, career planning in corporation with other relevant HR departments.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and local labour laws related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with the line manager, SVP and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, employee development conferences and succession planning.
- Identifies training and development needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Responsible for employee relations, on off-boarding i.e. conducting interviews for junior to mid-level roles, contract negotiations, inductions, promotions, disciplinary action etc.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation to the employees.
- University degree in business administration, HR or an equivalent combination of education and professional HR experience
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar position within a multinational company.
- Mid-managerial level role reporting into the HR Director for MEIA Asia based in Dubai.
- People skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, extremely driven, prior experience of dealing with different nationalities is key, ability to gain employee trust, quick learner, ambitious, meets deadlines, sense of urgency.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge management and employees.
- Well versed with Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Cantonese is an advantage.
- Frequent travel to Hong Kong, South East Asia and within China (Shenzhen, Guangzhou).
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational analysis, employee relations and labour laws (HK, China and SEA), diversity performance management.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availabilityto Bond West Application Email Address"Click Here"or via"APPLY" button.
For any query, please feel free to contactMr.Wong at 2957 8079.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website:www.bondwest.com.hk
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.