What's the role?
Global Business HR team, we provide global HR business partnering and consultation to critical Business Units and Functional leaders, along with the delivery and implementation of culture, learning and talent programs to drive the HERE People agenda. Upholding HERE's cultural values such as Winning Together, Learning Fast, Being True, we collaborate with other parts of HR to ensure that the needs of our senior leaders and their organizations are met.
This is a key HR Business partner role to create and execute the People agenda for our
APAC Customer Organization (Sales) (100+ employees), providing expertise and guidance in the areas of organizational capability and performance, culture and change management, leadership coaching and development, talent assessment and succession planning.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Partnering with the SVP APAC Sales to define People actions to successfully execute our business strategies.
- Serving as a strategic business advisor on key organizational, cultural and leadership issues and coaching them on behaviors and practices, employee communication and engagement, development and performance management, promoting a learning culture of continuous growth.
- Creating and executing an inclusive approach to talent management focused on forecasting, assessment, on-boarding, development, performance management, career/succession planning, talent mobility and retention, leveraging workforce analytics and insight.
- Implementing new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Leading projects and maintaining strong partnerships with other HR functions like Talent Acquisition, L&D, HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits etc
- Experience working with the sales teams is essential. Preferably you've done this within a global tech company.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner, or equivalent, with specific experience in people strategy development, organization design, talent management and change management in an international, fast-paced, high change business environment.
- Strong client relationship management skills and experience in developing consultative relationships with senior level business leaders, including the ability to influence decision-makers to think strategically and critically.
- Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to effectively deliver training to all levels of employees.
- A keen eye for talent and talent attractors/retainers.
- Models excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to take smart risks that improve business performance
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video