- Responsible for leading, guiding, handling and supporting Full spectrum of the HR management activities , not limited to new policy planning and review, staffing, employee relationship management and cross-department performance review
- Scope also cover CB, Staff Performance Review, Recruitment Procedures and Operations Workflow
- Subordinates coaching, implementation of local and regional initiatives, staff development programmes formulation delivery
What were looking for
- Degree holder or High Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Min. 5 - 10 years hands-on experience in human resources and administration operations
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance with working exposure in Finance, Banking or Insurance; or MNC or Hotel Group or Property Management industry preferred
- Excellent communication, soft-skills and presentations skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Interested parties please send full resume with Current and Expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
- All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.