As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkA reputable bank is looking for CB / payroll candidates to join their structured and well developed CB team.
This job offers:
- Transparent and excellent career path
- Opportunity to work in the financial services sector
- Great benefits
My client is a reputable bank with strong presence in the field of financial services. They are now looking for a CB / payroll candidate with 2-3 years experience to join their structured and systematised CB team. This talent will perform compensation and benefits duties for employees in HK and secondees (PRC).
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for:
- Opportunity to work for a stable and reputable F/S company
- Structured and Systematised HR team
- Work life balance
- Report directly to the CB Manager and oversee the payroll operations in HK and China
- Support the CB duties including but not limited to payroll, tax, mpf for HK and secondees (PRC)
- Coordinate with system vendor and IT department in HRIS enhancement
- Partner with other teams to ensure accuracy in payroll
- Compile payroll reports for top management review
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment as required
- Bachelor degree in HRM or related disciplines
- Speaks Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- At least 2 years CB experience ; candidates must have PRC payroll experience
- Knowledge or experienced in HRIS - IPL, SAP
- Well versed in HK Labour Ordinance
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- 5 days work
- Work life balance
- Great career development
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contactDittie Wong on +852 3602 2484.