As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkA reputable bank is looking for a junior HR Associate to support the HR team.
This opportunity provides the talent:
- Opportunity to grow in a stable and reputable Bank
- Build a stronger foundation of HR knowledge
- Opportunity to work in a structured HR team
Our client is a reputable bank that is looking for a junior HR associate to join their HR team. Providing direct support to HR Director, the junior HR associate will be mentored by experienced HR profession.
This opportunity is open to junior HR candidates with 1-2 year's experience with F/S or Pro firm background.
- In charge of overseeing end to end HR duties including but not limited to recruitment, CB, ER
- Support full employee life cycle such as hiring, on boarding, engagement to off boarding procedures
- Support full spectrum of CB including but not limited to payroll, leave management, visa application and insurance renewal
- Work closely with HR Director to support in recruitment, CB and HRIS project
- Assist in any ad-hoc project
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in HRM or related principles
- Must have 2 years' experience in HR (in F/S or Pro firm)
- Speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Personality wise: proactive, detailed minded, friendly, outgoing
- Well versed in HK Labour Ordinance
- 5 days work
- Work Life Balance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Career Opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dittie Wong on +852 3602 2484.