- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant working experience
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related ordinances
- Good interpersonal communication skills with internal and external parties
- Sympathy, patient, self-motivated and able to perform multi-tasks
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Our client, a Hong Kong listed company, is URGENTLY looking for the captioned position. All interest parties, please send resume to Miss Rainbow Lee by clicking Apply Now in Word Format with expected salary.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.