Brinks Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brinks Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brinks is one of the listed companies in US and our stock code is BCO.
Founded in 1859, Brinks has evolved from a leading armored transportation service carrier to the premier provider of secure transportation and logistics solutions around the world. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 65,000 people who serve customers in more than 120 countries.
Being an incumbent in the global services, we would like to invite the following professionals to join our team.
- Perform clerical support for frontline and office recruitment
- Actively involve in the interview arrangement, credit and reference checking, on-boarding orientation logistics, HR record data entry as well as other HR administrative support.
- Assist in preparing regular / monthly HR reports and statistics
- Handle projects related to Human Resources, recruitment and company branding to attract good candidates
- Diploma holder or above, preferably in relevant subject such as Business Studies, Human Resources, or other related disciplines
- 1 year or above admin / clerical experience which including recruitment would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, positive thinking, strong communication skills, independent, good team player and proactive person
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you have the desire to join us, please send us your resume including your HKCEE / DSE result with your present and expected salary via email marking Application for HR Assistant Recruitment
( The information provided will be used for employment related purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months .)