Oversee and manage full spectrum of HR Planning & Management of workers to ensure manpower needs are met.
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and policy advisory aligned with overall business needs to deliver effective HR management
- Manage workers compensation review, performance management and disciplinary issues including counselling and termination.
- Familiar with work pass applications and maintain compliance with MOM law and regulations.
- Work closely with various business unit managers to assess manpower requirements and provide assistance in the development of strategic manpower plans.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of programmes and assist to identify opportunities to harmonize, improve, and/or automate current processes and policies.
- Supervision and development of staff.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in a Generalist or Business Partner environment and at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels
- A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organised and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
- Competent in MS Office, especially Excel and
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [ Email address blocked ]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified. Powerpoint
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R1765524