In-charge of Human Resources Development policies and initiatives to develop Human Resources for the company.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Talent Management
Formulate effective hiring strategies & tactical plans to support strategic business plans.
Review and support talent management framework and implement talent identification and development processes.
Support Formulation, Execution and Follow up of Personal Development Plans for Hi-Potential talents.
Support Succession Planning and build young talent pipeline of potential successors for key positions.
2. Organization Development
Plan, identify and act on strategic organizational changes
Work closely with Business departments in understanding their business and operations so as to identify and develop appropriate countermeasures.
Plan and support Corporate Social Responsibility programme
3. Other HRD Projects
- Degree in Business/ Human Resources
- At least 8 years of Human Development experience
- Experience working for MNC
- Good project management skill
- Ability of think out of the box, people-oriented person, strong abilities to drive change, Passionate on developing people.