Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best - growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 250 builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
`We are looking for an amazingly well-rounded HR Assistant Manager who is looking for a meaningful and purposeful career experience and agrees with us that Culture and Empathy is Key!
You will have a passion for People and Culture. You are highly organised, detail oriented and an analytical thinker.
You will also be able to adapt in an agile environment and handle all situations with professionalism and most importantly with a smile!
- Lead and manage the HR functions in collaboration with the Head of People & Culture Singapore.
- Managing end-to-end responsibilities including driving HR operations, employee relations, C&B, learning & development, performance management and talent acquisition.
- Manage employees on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Management of payroll, CPF, EPOL, MyMOM, CorpPass, tax payment and employee benefits.
- Managing employee relations i.e. address issues, conflicts, grievances, expectations of managers and employees.
- Coordinate and support the ISO certification/renewal on annual basis.
- Organization of workshop, events, team-bonding or/and any company related activities.
- Manage and be responsible for the day to day office management and facilities for Singapore office.
- Be the garant of Sleeks culture and values in all aspects of our work.
- Provide and support ad hoc tasks and projects as required by the Head of People and Culture in SG.
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 18 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the companys success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Corporate social responsibility is a passion, and as an equal opportunity employer we aim at making the world a better place. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Human Resources and Administration experience. Prior experience in a fast paced start-up environment is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of local employment legislation and HR best practice.
- A flexible and collaborative team member with enormous emotional intelligence
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Pro- active with a sense of initiative, enthusiasm, meticulous with an eye for details and independent.
- Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit.
- Experience in Talenox payroll software is an advantage.
- Performance Bonus
- Work From Home
- Flexi Health Care