Vistra Group, ranked among the top four service providers globally, is a versatile group providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions, from international incorporations, to trust, fiduciary and fund administration services.
With over 25 years of operation, our Group Companies now include Vistra, a specialist service providing tailored trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, working closely in partnership with our clients to maximise what is possible in international business, and OIL, the trusted leader in international incorporations, company formation and post-incorporation support across global jurisdictions, as well as the quality company incorporation service providers NovaSage and TAKA.
We are now seeking below position which based in Hong Kong.
Global Professional Firm
- Provide recruitment support including job posting, candidate interview arrangement, initial candidate screening and updating database
- Handle job postings on various platforms and maintain accurate and complete records
- Conduct reference check process with new hires
- Manage new hire documentation and on boarding logistics preparation
- Support the implementation of various HR related projects and policies
- Perform data entry, maintain filing system and generate HR reports
- Assist in office administrative support to colleagues whenever necessary
- Provide reception back up support if and as needed
- Perform other ad hoc tasks and team support as required
Requirements / Qualifications
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- 1 year of relevant experience in providing HR / Administrative support in a fast paced environment
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Highly committed, well-organized and multitasking
- Team player with good time management skill, communication and organization skills
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and seeking career development
- A good knowledge in Labour Ordinance is highly advantageous
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel
- Professional fluency in written and oral English with a good command of Cantonese and Mandarin proficiency
We offer an attractive package with benefits for the right candidate and long term career prospect.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations by clicking Apply Nowand dont miss out this great opportunity to join an international and rapidly expanding firm!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.