Human connection is at the heart of our business. Our personal approach, supported by state-of-the-art technology, is what sets us apart in the world of work. We express this with a new brand promise: Human Forward.
A leading property investment company are looking to hire their first HR & Operations manager to assist with their growth across Asia and potentially the middle east. This company with a background in Europe set up in Asia 5 years ago, and in Hong Kong for 2 years.
With 60 people across APAC, the need for someone to drive them to the next phase strategically is important and therefore looking for someone to come in as an individual contributor. This will be a broad role covering not only HR duties, but operations too.
What does the role involve?
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Review and approve or modify budgets
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
- Address employee's queries (e.g. on compensation and labour regulations)
What experience do you need?
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labour law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytic and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
For more information please apply directly to this advert, or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Company website]