We are looking for an HR & Office Manager to support our Human Resources department.
You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), updating internal databases and various aspects of office management. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labour laws.
- Communicate, counsel and work with employees of various levels
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record medical, annual or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies where necessary
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Ensure payroll is supported and accurately reflects the renumeration of employees (e.g. leave of absence, medical leave, overtime and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodation and process expense claims
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. organize job fair events)
- Other duties as required
- Excellent inter-personal skills and able to communicate across all levels within the organisation
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR & Payroll software and office management
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular) and technology savvy
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws & practices
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong IT, phone, email and inter personal communication skills
Ability to Prioritize