Around town, or around the world, with over 200 branches and an extensive agent network we deliver wherever your goods need to go.
We balance speed and cost by using road, rail, sea air transport to meet your delivery requirements
From one small parcel right through to full shipping containers we can meet all your general freight needs and more. Our specialist teams meet your requirements for hazardous goods, perishables, fragile items, liquids, fashion, or government services
The Mainfreight Difference is our people, our culture, and how we can improve YOUR business.
Our approach is fresh and our solutions are unique. You can measure the difference in our performance and in your results.
Mainfreight - where customer service is an attitude, not a department.
As part of our global expansion, we are looking for dynamic and ambitious persons to join our team in Hong Kong.
- Provide full spectrum of general administration and clerical duties, such as manage office supplies, office equipment maintenance, office supply orderings, office stationery printing and physical access system support;
- Organise and maintain office facilities and safety;
- Handling the supplier contract, quotations and payment transactions to comply our procurement requirement;
- Handling staff recruitment functions including job advertisement posting and interview arrangements;
- Assist in organising companys activities and staff events;
- Assist in ad-hoc HR and Admin. projects as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above with major in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 yearsof HR Office Admin. experiencegained fromsizable companies;
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility;
- Detail-minded, organised, willing to learn, and able to perform multi-tasks;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and staff related regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We provide a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits; including guaranteed double pay, performance bonus, medical, retirement programs, and company paid life insurance. Interested parties please send your FULL resume indicating position applied for, including your current expected salary with availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.