Andre HK Buying Office Limited
Vivarte is a leading French Apparel Footwear Retailing Group
117 year of expertise, 4,000 point of Sales
Vivarte born in the east of France is built on solid, high-quality foundations. Our expertise in the use of materials such as leather and knitted fabrics is an integral part of our heritage. Our various complementary skills have brought us to a market-leading position in fashion, footwear and accessories sectors. We have confidence in our brands, but more than that, we are a value-creating company.
We are passionate about our business and want to spread our vision of fun French fashion all over the world. To achieve that aim we need the very best talent who can think big, excited and passionate about French fashion.
- Human Resources
- Responsible for HR functions such as new joiner and leaver logistics, maintaining and updating HR records, HR policies, MPF and benefits administration etc.
- Handling enquires and preparing reports, updating the other offices with new changes and policies.
- Provide supports on recruitments, learning development
- Manage new/renewal of work permit/visa applications and the expatriate movements
- Local and overseas HR administration support
- Assist the HR team with the implementation of HR policies and programs
- Provide full spectrum of office administrative and operations support such as office building management communication, office lease management, facilitate asset management, HK and overseas offices renovation, relocation and general maintenance project coordination, procurement and vendor management.
- Supervise the office administrative team in Hong Kong and China, might need to cover the reception duties, especially flight hotel booking in the absence of the administrative receptionist.
- Provide supports on any other ad hoc HR or Office Services projects as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelorsdegree or equivalent training courses.
- Atleast 5 years of relevant Human Resources and office administrativeexperience.
- Befamiliar with the Labor and Immigration Department will be an advantage.
- Excellentattention to detail.
- Flexibleand dependable, able to take initiatives.
- Ableto remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious,approachable and enthusiastic.
- Havea positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions-focused workingmethod.
- Flexiblewith regard to working hours when the job or business requires.
- Excellentcommunication, organizational and team skills.
- Fluentin spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiencyof Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.