- Fast-paced and Enriching Environment
- Dynamic and forward SME
- Career Advancement
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate HR & Office Admin Manager to join our team. He/ She will play a vital role to develop and implement strategic planning that will best attract and retain talent, compensation and benefit, performance management system, employee relation and provide HR support to oversee payroll outsource services overall in charge of general office matters across Motorway Group.
- Hands-on to take charge, review, design and execute HR policies that will assist in improving the growth for overall group of companies.
- Develop strategies that can drive to attract, retain and develop talent.
- Oversees the recruitment cycle, boarding/ off-boarding of workers, including confirmation, contract renewals and, etc.
- Full knowledge of work pass application, renewal, cancellation of WPOL, EPOL, OFWAS, MyMOM and etc.
- Oversees overtime calculations, incentive, commission, CPF submission, tax filling/ clearance, NPL deduction, allowance/deduction penalty, NS claims, foreign worker levy submission, all welfare benefits claims and etc.
- Review staff movement in HR System, employee's personal file and ensure the confidentiality.
- Provide support and administer for employee performance appraisal, increments, bonus and review of compensation and benefits policies.
- Keep abreast of employment laws and ensure compliance with employment legislation.
- Liaise with Government agencies on HR related survey, relevant funding, applications and claims.
- Partnering with Training Manager for employees' learning and development.
- To manage and advice Management on employees' relation matters including disciplinary issues, grievances, absenteeism and other employee disputes.
- Provide HR related reports but not limited to budget forecasting, compensation and benefit statistic, etc.
- Oversee all other HR administrative work including compensation benefits administration, work injury compensation, organizational chart, employee activities, etc.
- Drive HR initiative regarding Covid-19 matters.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a mid to large size organization.
- Expertise in talent management, employee engagement and HR system.
- Good knowledge in Singapore Employment Act, CPF, IRAS and MOM guidelines.
- Strong and proven HR leadership with effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills to deal with management and employees at all levels.
- Self-motivated, outgoing and approachable with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Meticulous and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.