With over 15 years business experience in Asia, we provide professional service to job seekers and our clients in permanent placement andtemporary staffing.
If you want to know more vacancies or job details, please take a look at our website:
Our client, a famous Japanese manufacturer, is looking for a HR CSR Manager with the following requirements:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 - 10 years relevant experience in Human Resources with knowledge in Manufacturing industry, and at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and good in HK Labor ordinance
- With working experience in in Japanese company is an advantage.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Japanese speaking will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, statistical, project management, problem-solving and team leadership skills;
- Immediately available is preferred
- Supervise the HR team and CSR team for daily operation and development.
- Provide full spectrum of HR duties, identifies and develops effective strategies, policies and system.
- Lead and ensure compliance with legal policies and procedures to meet industry standard including CSR concern.
- Support PRC expatriate and Japanese expatriate employees issues.
- Supervise the teams to maintain clean, safety and security in the office and manufacturing site.
- Handle ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- 45K - 50K
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5 days
- Shuttle Bus
Interested parties please send us your resume in MS Word/PDF format in English by clicking "Apply Now"
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.