Baker Tilly Hong Kongis a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specialising in providing clients with a range of integrated services. Our firm is driven by 300 directors and professional staff based in Hong Kong.
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Human Resources Management preferable
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in all round HR functions, particularly the operation of HRIS
- Hands-on experience on handling payroll system is a MUST.
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Well versed in MS Office application, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and organizing skills, detail-oriented, sensitive to numeric figures
- Able to work under pressure and able to meet deadline on assigned
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations with the application byclicking Apply Now.
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employers Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.