Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to management and general office administration support to our Singapore office.
- Work closely with the Hong Kong and Shanghai HR Team for general HR duties, such as On-boarding / Off-boarding formalities, visa applications, HR-related document preparations and recruitment supports which includes job postings and schedule interviews.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly payroll, CPF and salary report preparation.
- Providing administration support for daily operations in the office including expense claims, maintain office supplies, handle all incoming or outgoing correspondence, courier services and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Liaise with third party vendors, including handle monthly payment, office maintenance and any other operation matters.
- Collaborating with other teams in Group (e.g., Finance, Legal, Compliance, Corporate Secretary etc.) when needed.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 1 to 3 years of HR and Office Administration working experience, preferable in financial or IT companies.
- Positive working attitude & be a team player. Good communication skills and willing to learn.
- High level of integrity and responsibility.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin