Tuenbo Group is a Hong Kong-based holdings company, primarily engaged in land development, property management, education, business hospitality and personal care in Hong Kong and China.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR duties with focus on recruitment and selection and payroll calculation, such as monthly payroll, final payments, MPF and filing tax returns etc.
- Assistance to handle all aspects of compensation and benefits.
- Update and maintain HR database
- Assist in reviewing human resources policies and procedures, as well as to update them.
- Handle employees relation issues including Hong Kong and Mainland offices
- Manage daily office administration work including handling insurance packages, reviewing services contracts, renewal of car license (Mainland and Hong Kong ), update administrative filing, billing and stationary management etc.
- Any other ad hoc HR Admin duties assigned by Department Head and senior management.
- Limited travel to Mainland China is necessary.
- Degree/Diploma holder in HR, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years solid HR /administration experience preferable
- Familiar with Hong Kong Labour Law is a must, and MS Word, Excel, power point. Other software is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill
- Ability to cope to work under pressure and to carry out multitasks subject to instructions by different senior management
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediate available
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Admin Officer.
Interested parties, please send your full CV with current and expected salary and notice period required, in MS Word format by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.