To cope with our expanding business, we are looking for a high caliber candidate with the relevant professional experience to fill the following position:
- Handling all-rounded HR functions including payroll, MPF, tax reporting, recruitment, compensaton and benefits, leave administration, update the employee policy and procedures, etc
- Handle office administration matters including all office premises and fixtures, orderingof stationeries and pantry supplies, insurances renewals, maintenance of office equipment, machines office security system and assist the organization of parties, etc.
- To work closely with operations in recommendation and implementation of various incentive schemes for front line staff
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures
- Update control and review staff record in HR database and filing system
- Support company activities, meeting and appointment;
- Other ad hoc assignments
- Degree or High Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Min.5 years working experience in the beauty industry
- Knowledge on HK Employment Ordinance preferable
- Proactive, self-motivated, independent, detail-minded, good interpersonal and communication skills, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- PC Literacy and working knowledge of MS Office
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer excellent remuneration package and 5-day work week.Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via APPLY NOW button. (Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.