The Beauty Medical (TBM) 2005The Beauty Medical The Beauty Medical 30
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions in areas of recruitment,compensation benefits, employee relation,payroll ,training and office administration activities
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding procedures and maintain good HR records including personal data, leave records, attendance etc.;
- Assist in administration duties including monitor receptionist, liaise with internal parties and vendors and organize staff activities;
- Handling basic HR enquiry from staff
- Assist in office administration duty
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or abovein Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 3+yearsexperience in Human Resources;
- HRexperience in fast pace industries is preferred, e.g. retail, FB, property management
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other HR-related legislation
- Proactive team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong in PC skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
* Candidate who have more experience will be considered as Senior HR Admin Officer.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.